Round Flexible Flue Liner Only
Rock-Flex 316Ti - Rockford Flexible Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
APPLICATIONS: Wood, pellet, gas, oil, and coal burning appliances
100% stainless steel and 100% made in the USA. To buy a chimney liner online, simply use the drop down box below or call us toll free 1-866-708-2446. Looking to buy chimney liners online, Rock Flex liners are the right product at the right price! Need a chimney flue liner kit? View Chimney Liner Kits.
DIY Rockford stainless steel flexible chimney liners, without components, flue liners only.
What size liner do I need? Use our Liner Size Calculator.
Complete installation instructions
"DIY chimney liners installed the easy way. " Most installations will take no more than 2 to 3 hrs. No rivets or screws required. Chimney liner installation instructions.
Lifetime Forever transferable chimney liner warranty.
- 316Ti flue liners can be used with burners of fuels such as wood, pellet, gas, oil, and coal.
- Rock-Flex 316Ti Stainless Steel Flex Chimney Liners are air and water tight, they have 7 ply seams (most liners only have a 2 ply seam, cheap) with 10 corrugations per seam for the very best flexibility and strength on today's market.
- We offer only the best protection for you and your home. Fireplace liners are air and water tight, with seven ply seams which prevent moisture and flue gases in your chimney from leaking into the home.
- Stainless steel flue liners are delivered free of shipping charges and taxes. Complete installation instructions and a Lifetime Forever Transferable Warranty which adds value to the sale of your home if you ever decide to sell your home.
- 316Ti is a unique alloy designed to resist acids in the flue as well as the extreme stresses of hot and cold cycles. 316Ti can be used with all fuels wood, coal, pellet, gas and oil. It can withstand multiple heating cycles up to 2100 degrees.
- Because our 316Ti Flex Liner is UL Listed and and manufactured using prime certified stainless steel you can rest assured it is guaranteed to guard against corrosion and hostile acids which deteriorate clay tile and masonry chimneys. Not all liners are UL Listed, insist on it!
- What About Creosote? Rock Flex liners do not allow creosote to leach though the liner, unlike clay tile, masonry chimney flues, and cheap stainless steel chimney liners. Creosote can catch fire, and lead to a house fire. Thanks to Rock flex, this harmful creosote is contained.
- Protection from Chimney Fires - Rock Flex is UL listed to contain chimney fires within the liner, which protects the home from house fires caused by severe chimney fires.
- Seals Off Carbon Monoxide - Rock Flex 7 ply seamed liners protect the structure of your home from moisture damage and from the very real potential of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- UL listed in USA and CANADA - Full USA UL Underwriter Laboratories tested to UL1777, in Canada ULC listed under ULCS635, do not settle for less.
- Lifetime / Transferable Warranty - The best warranty anywhere, and it is transferable to the next homeowner. Rock-Flex chimney liners are manufactured in the USA using premium forever stainless steel and we back it with a lifetime warranty regardless of who installs it. Do not settle for less. You're going to feel good about this purchase, we make it our business to keep you satisfied.
At Rockford Chimney Supply you are guaranteed to get the best flexible chimney liner supply available on today's market. Our service, price, and quality is unmatched, anywhere.