Complete Installation Instructions
"DIY chimney liners installed the easy way." Most installations will take no more than 2 to 3 hrs. No rivets or screws required. Chimney liner installation instructions. Pre-insulated liner kits are fabricated per order and ship within 1-2 weeks typically this time of year.
316L Stainless steel pre-insulated fireplace liners are used with fuel types such as wood, pellet, gas, oil, and coal.
Each Pre-Insulated Chimney Liner Kit Includes:
- 316L Inner Stainless Steel Pre-Insulated Chimney Liner - Air and water tight, manufactured with the highest quality, mill certified 316L stainless steel inner lining. Made in the United States. Used for fuel applications such as wood, pellet, oil, gas, and coal. Please add 1.25” to the liner size for the outside diameter (Ex: The 6” liner has a 7.25” Outer Diameter).
- Aluminum Outer Liner - The purpose of the outer lining is to protect the insulation and keep it intact during installation. The aluminum outer lining isn't directly in contact with the emissions and by-products like the inner lining is. By using aluminum outer lining, you will not find a Pre-Insulated flue liner as economical and affordable as ours, without compromising on quality.
- Rain Cap - Quick connect square top cap with a screen enclosure to keep critters and debris out. The rain cap easily attaches to the top plate with our quick connect band clamp system allowing for easy installation and future cleaning and inspections. Simply make your choice using the drop down window in Step 4.
- Connectors - Quick connecting tee with a removable horizontal snout for easy installation through your chimney thimble. Or, a quick connecting liner to stove vertical appliance connector. (If you're connecting vertically to the top of your appliance you will most likely need the liner to stove connector. If you're connecting or exiting the chimney horizontally you will most likely need the tee and tee clean out.) If you have a pellet stove and need a 3" to 4" tee simply choose it in the options above. Trimming back the insulation and outer liner is required when connecting the liner to your connector. Simply make your choice using the drop down window in Step 2.
- Top Plate - Flat top plate featuring the quick connect system to easily install on your clay tile or chimney crown. Or a perfect fitting Quick Connect Terra-Cotta Top Plate that pressure fits with screws to the outside of the clay flue tile that protrudes from the chimney crown. Simply make your choice using the drop down window in Step 3.
- Top Kit Adapter - Manufactured from 24 gauge 304 stainless steel, the Top Kit Adapter makes connecting the liner to the top plate as easy as 1-2-3. No cutting required at the top termination when using the Top Kit Adapter. It will also keep the insulation protected from the weather and elements.
- Complete installation instructions - DIY stainless steel metal chimney liners installed the easy way! Most installations will take no more than 2 to 3 hrs. No rivets or clamps required.
- Support - Free 6 days a week toll free phone support.
We offer the best protection for you and your home. Air and water tight chimney liners that lock moisture and flue gases in the flexible flue liner which keeps them from leaking into the home.
Guards Against Corrosion - Stainless steel chimney liners protect against hostile acids which deteriorate masonry clay tile chimneys.
What About Creosote? - Rockford chimney flue liners do not allow creosote to leach through the liner unlike masonry, clay tile flues, or liners not made of prime stainless. Creosote can catch fire, thanks to our Pre-Insulated Chimney Liners, this harmful creosote is minimized. Keep in mind, it is important to clean and inspect your chimney flue at least annually!
Seals Off Carbon Monoxide - When it comes to safety our flexible chimney liners will protect the structure of your home from moisture damage and the very real potential of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Rockford carries a complete selection of chimney liner supplies. Our hearth liner kits, chimney liner Insulation kits, and all chimney lining kit components are premium stainless-steel, they are 100 percent manufactured in the USA. Buy chimney liners online at Rockford Chimney Supply and you are guaranteed to be getting the best chimney liner supply and lining system available. Our service, price, & quality is unmatched, anywhere.
Canadian customers can use our US Border Depots to save on shipping.