- Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe - 304L Inner / Galvalume Unpainted OuterAs low as $43.99
Safely vent your pellet stove for a direct vent through-the-wall install, to vent vertically through combustibles, or as connector stove pipe. Use as B-Vent pipe for low efficiency gas appliances. Fabricated with a 304L stainless steel inner wall, unpainted galvalume outer wall, and unique quick connection points for an easy installation.
- Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe - 304L Inner / Galvalume Outer Painted BlackAs low as $57.99
Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe with the painted black outer wall will finish any installation nicely where the pipe will be visible. Easily and safely vent your pellet stove with our pellet pipe for direct venting through the wall, venting vertically through ceilings and floors, or as connector stove pipe to masonry chimney. Additionally listed for use as B-Vent pipe.
- Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe Stove AdapterAs low as $47.99
The Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe Stove Adapter is used to connect our pellet pipe directly to a pellet stove. This adapter is needed on the end of any pellet pipe component to connect to the stove including a tee connector, elbow, or pipe section.
- Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe to Harman Pellet Stove Adapter$49.99
Use the Harman Pellet Stove Adapter to connect Rock-Vent Pellet Stove Pipe to a Harman Pellet Stove with a 3" stove collar. This is only used on Harman stoves (with the exception of Harman P-Series).
- Rock-Vent Pellet Pipe Harman P-Series Stove Collar AdapterAs low as $59.99
The P-Series Harman Stove Collar is used to connect your Harman P-Series Pellet Stove to our Rock-Vent Pellet Stove Pipe. Two convenient lengths are available: 2" and 6.375".