Napoleon EPI-1402 Deluxe EPA Wood Burning Insert
What do you do with your existing inefficient masonry fireplace? Retrofit with an efficient Napoleon wood burning insert! Through easy operation, you achieve clean burning fires, radiating luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood. Designed to be the perfect fit, this stylish insert will bring you years of satisfaction and of course… the beauty of a natural roaring fire with incomparable efficiencies! The deluxe 1402 wood burning insert comes complete with surround and trim, plus two powerful heat circulating 200 CFM blowers.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Insert finishes in painted black and porcelain enamel black
- Matching spring handles accompany door
- Includes 2 "WHISPER QUIET" heat circulating blowers
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Complete with standard flashing/surround and trim to cover fireplace opening up to 32"H x 44"W
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|BTU Output*||11,400 – 41,300 BTUs|
|BTU Output – High Burn**||70,000 BTUs|
|Firebox Capacity||2.25 (cu ft)|
|Area Heated||800 – 2000+ (sq ft)|
|Burn time||9 hours|
|Emissions||3.5 (grams per hour)|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
*EPA rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only ) – no refueling
**Wolf Steel Ltd own test showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
BTU figures may vary with individual conditions
CERTIFIED UNDER U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (E.P.A.) JULY 1990 40 C.F. R. PART 60 AND THE OREGON DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY (D.E.Q.) PARTICULATE EMISSION STANDARDS BY E.E.M.C THESE STOVES HAVE BEEN TESTED AND LISTED BY INTERTEK TESTING SERVICES TO STANDARDS: ULC S628, UL 1482.
UNIT INCLUDES: 2 WHISPER QUIET™ HEAT CIRCULATING BLOWERS WITH AUTOMATIC THERMODISC, VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL, COMPLETE WITH SURROUND & TRIM TO COVER FIREPLACE OPENING UP TO 32" H x 44½" W.