Investing in a Stainless Steel Chimney Liner (Chimney Liner Cost vs. ROI)
Dangers of Not Having a Stainless Steel Liner:
- Flaking plaster and / or peeling wallpaper
- Staining on wall surfaces due to acidic moisture or creosote leaking
- Chimney structure deterioration
- Eroding of clay tiles
- Carbon monoxide leaking into home
- Chimney fire sparks escaping through cracks into the home, igniting fires
- Down-drafting or smoking chimney due to cracking tile or mortar
Chimney Repair Costs:
The cost to repair a chimney can run thousands of dollars. In some cases, if the chimney has deteriorated to the point of no return, you could be rebuilding a burned-down home. Carbon monoxide can become a deadly issue as well when a chimney is not maintained properly. Please protect your loved ones; our stainless steel chimney liners will insure you never need to worry about these issues and you can save big dollars by spending a short afternoon installing one of our chimney liner kits.
So how do I fix the problem?
Very simple, and if you choose to you can do this yourself. Reline the chimney with a new stainless steel liner. At Rockford you have choices; you can use a one piece Rock-Flex Liner or if you prefer you can use multiple pieces of Rock-Rigid Liner. Take a moment to look at your savings and ROI when you install our lifetime warrantied chimney lining kit yourself.
Savings and ROI
Return on your Investment / ROI:
- % of increased efficiency: 10% To 15%
- 2 Years
- Safety for a lifetime
Average dollars saved / year :
- $250 To $350