Return Policy Details
Rockford Chimney Supply will accept returns on undamaged, unused items under these guidelines.
- Return must be in the original box
- Items should not have been attempted to be installed and must not show any appearance of an attempt to install, such as scratches, dings, dents, etc.
- Flex liners must be in their original state with no attempt to uncoil or install
- Return shipping charges paid by the customera
- Up to 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns
- Returns must be authorized and received by Rockford no later than 14 days of the original delivery date
- Custom made items non-returnable
Rockford Chimney Supply reserves the right to deny returns that arrive damaged due to shipping, the customer may choose to file their own damage claim with the shipping company chosen at time of return.
Custom made-to-order parts are non-returnable.
In addition to parts ordered from our custom shop, these are examples of custom-made parts, but not limited to:
- Powder coated components
- All shaped liners & components(oval, square or rectangle)
- Multi-flue caps
- Designer lid caps
- Chase covers
- Chimney liners over 8" diameter
- Clearance items
Start a Return
If you meet these guidelines and wish to return an item, please fill out this form for a return authorization number. The return authorization number must be requested prior to any materials being returned. Thank you for your cooperation, we appreciate your business.
228 South Mill Street
South Lyon, MI 48178
In the unfortunate circumstance that transit damage has occurred, our policy is to replace the damaged items. Notification of damage must be sent within 48 hours of receiving the products. Our first step in replacement will be to ask that you send over pictures of the damage and the packaging. It is unlikely that the shipping company will pick up the original damaged product.
Back in July you gave me excellent advice re. sizing/purchasing a flue liner for the chimney associated with my wood stove. I'd like to thank you once agai... More
A few weeks ago I ordered a chimney liner system for my fireplace insert. Your salesman recommended the liner system plus the insulating blanket. I just wa... More
Just got around to installing my new smooth flexible liner and deluxe terra cotta cap (wow). The quality of your product is second to none. Very pleased an... More
Thanks so much for the great tech service from Dennis, very knowledgable, friendly and proffessional.Your website is the best, beats your competition by fa... More
Sue and Dennis, I received the final part of my order yesterday (the chimney cap that actually fits over the chimney chase). It looks wonderful! My fiancé... More