Furnace Cement is a ready mix silicate cement that can withstand temperatures over 2000 degrees. Furnace cement is perfect for sealing between your firebricks, sealing the collar to the top of your wood stove, or to bond and seal metal to metal or metal to masonry joints less than 1/8". The smoother consistency provides for an easy application. Use it to seal and repair boilers, furnaces, fireboxes, flue pipes, stoves, ducts, kilns, chimneys, combustion chambers, and many other furnace and refractory applications. Its special formula makes metal to metal joints, smoke and gas tight, while also adhering to masonry. Anywhere you need high temperature adhesion, furnace cement can do the job and when cured makes a non-porous, fireproof, acid proof seal that will not shrink, crack or crumble.
Available in Cartridge (10.3 oz.) Pint (16 oz.) and Quart (32 oz.) sizes. Color: Black
- Adheres to firebricks, metal, and stone
- Rated to withstand up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Creates a permanent tight seal against smoke and gas
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Ideal for the installation and service of furnaces and oil burner
- Suitable for use on cast iron, steel, and firebrick
- Entirely free of toxic fumes
- Heat Cure Temperature: 500º F
- Fits in a standard caulking gun
- Note: This cement contains sodium silicate. It should not be used without safety goggles and chemical-resistant gloves.
I was concerned about gravity making the cement run but there was none at all. Installation was like decorating a cake. Clean up only needed water. I highly recommend this product for fireplace repairs.
Frequently Bought Together:
Back in July you gave me excellent advice re. sizing/purchasing a flue liner for the chimney associated with my wood stove. I'd like to thank you once agai... More
A few weeks ago I ordered a chimney liner system for my fireplace insert. Your salesman recommended the liner system plus the insulating blanket. I just wa... More
Just got around to installing my new smooth flexible liner and deluxe terra cotta cap (wow). The quality of your product is second to none. Very pleased an... More
Thanks so much for the great tech service from Dennis, very knowledgable, friendly and proffessional.Your website is the best, beats your competition by fa... More
Sue and Dennis, I received the final part of my order yesterday (the chimney cap that actually fits over the chimney chase). It looks wonderful! My fiancé... More