Rock-Vent Single Wall Black Stove Pipe
- Rock-Vent single wall stove pipe is cold rolled 22 gauge, mild steel, rust free, and is perfectly round for a precise pipe to pipe fit. The perfect fit is a result of the use of the latest techniques in laser butt-welding and forming technology. Simply put it, Rock-Vent black pipe is a superior product to Dura-vent, Snap-Lock, and all other makers of black stove pipe.
- Rock-Vent the industry's first fume free single wall black stove pipe. Rock-Vent is the only black stove pipe on the market today that will not smoke you out of your house when you start a fire in your stove. It is the most sought after black pipe and is guaranteed to allow no smoke back into your house upon initial use. You might pay a dollar more for this pipe but it's worth having the best.
- Rock-Vent will be delivered to you free of unsightly internal rust, corrosion, or scratches due to a one of a kind pre-baked internal / external finish that insures your pipe arrives in beautiful condition. All black pipe have a serious fumigating effect on initial firing. Most times so severe homeowners need to open all windows in the house and leave the house for hours until the fumes have cleared.
- Rock-Vent patent pending fume free finish is the first and only product on today's market that eliminates this long standing problem.
- Rock-Vent connections have a patent pending gap collar to perfectly match and seal connections with absolutely no unsightly gaps. Single wall stove pipe has a clearance of 18" to combustibles.
Single Wall Black Stove Pipe